Rebates - You receive the rebate in your ledger after you redeem in the rewards store during the valid dates below.
Bonuses - Any Swag-up bonus you earn is paid at a later date, usually specified during the corresponding activity.
- 6/16/2017 - Change for swagups: you must go to your swagup ledger page and activate the swagup before you can use it.
- 11/16/15 - More detailed explaination of swagup bonuses vs rebates: http://blog.swagbucks.com/2015/11/swag-up-rebates-and-swag-up-bonuses.html
- 11/6/15 - Please read for SB's explaination: http://blog.swagbucks.com/2015/11/swag-up-family-get-to-know-swag-ups.html
- 10/21/15 - Swag Up Ledger!! You can now keep track of your swagups in your ledger Please read --> http://blog.swagbucks.com/2015/10/swag-up-ledger.html
- you may or may not see a banner or pop-out when you have qualified for a swagup, but if you earned one, you will get the swagup rebate in your ledger.
- one SwagUp per redemption in the reward store unless otherwise noted, also remember you get one discounted $25 gift card per month, read HERE
- your redemption must in reward store must be for more than the total of your swagups (read link below)
- 9/22/15 - *please read for more swagup info --> http://blog.ca.swagbucks.com/2015/09/swag-up-changes.html
- Stackable Swagups - please read for more info --> http://blog.swagbucks.com/2015/09/getting-closer-to-that-100-million.html