- You may need to do some manual nCrave before you get the full page, including the auto-runs.
- You may need to 'unlock' the nCrave by doing some early in the morning. nCrave cards will start to disappear later in the day, so if you do not unlock them in the morning you wont have any later in the day.
- If your nCrave page ever comes up blank, try either clicking "Daily Crave" link on HP (even if you did daily already), or try running an nCrave from card on HP if you have one there
- If you have an nCrave that hangs and is giving script errors, bring up Task Manager, find the plugin-container.exe that is using up a lot of memory/cpu, and end it. nCrave will continue. This is if using Firefox, if you use IE there should be a flash.exe or similar that you can kill.(thanks to stupidness for this tip!)
- You may need to clear your cache after every nCrave to keep them crediting. There are instructions how to do this, including some helpful extensions here:
- If your nCrave page is blank or says you have no activities available, please try one or all of the following
- nCrave are available in the US, but are not always available in other countries, If outside the US, keep checking to see if you have any.
- Clear cookies and cache, (either with ctrl + shift + del, or with CCleaner - try both) learn how HERE
- Be sure you are allowing 3rd party cookies and local data. Go to your chrome menu > Settings > advanced > Privacy > Content settings. Click to allow local data and uncheck the box to block 3rd party cookies
- Reset your router, usually by turning off, waiting a few seconds, and turning back on. Google your router to learn how if this does not work
- Change your IP if you are able, if you don't know what an IP is, or how to do this, please google it
- New tip (3/17/16) You may want to try running Encrave in private or incognto window
- IF THESE TIPS DO NOT WORK, YOU ARE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO COME BACK. Emailing SB about the issue doesnt get them fixed either, but you are welcome to complain to them.
NEW TIP October 2017- Some nCrave are actually nGage. nGage will open a new window each time a new set loads, which can be annoying if you are working on other things. Below are two Chrome extensions you can try which will open the pop up in a new tab instead of a new window, it will force that with all pop ups (thanks to edith for this tip)
WARNING For any nCrave: they may contain a virus. DO NOT CLICK POP-UPS, close the browser and run CCleaner
nCrave ON MOBILE - You can do any nCraves on your mobile device. The auto-runs tend to run a bit faster on mobile devices.
- Use a real browser, like chrome
- Log in to Swagbucks
- Go to http://www.swagbucks.com/ncrave on your mobile device
- Click the menu button (three dots or three lines top right) and access desk top views. You MUST be on the nCrave page before you do this step.
- You should be able to run ncrave just like you would on PC now
- Remember to clear the browser cache often, just as if you were doing them on your PC.