- You may need to do some manual nCrave before you get the full page, including the auto-runs.
- You may need to 'unlock' the nCrave by doing some early in the morning. nCrave cards will start to disappear later in the day, so if you do not unlock them in the morning you wont have any later in the day.
- If your nCrave page ever comes up blank, try either clicking "Daily Crave" link on HP (even if you did daily already), or try running an nCrave from card on HP if you have one there
- You may need to clear your cache after every nCrave to keep them crediting. There are instructions how to do this, including some helpful extensions here:
WARNING For any nCrave: they may contain a virus. DO NOT CLICK JAVA POP-UPS, close the browser and run CCleaner
nCrave ON MOBILE - You can do any nCraves on your mobile device. The auto-runs tend to run a bit faster on mobile devices.
- Use a real browser, like chrome
- Log in to Swagbucks
- Go to http://www.swagbucks.com/ncrave on your mobile device
- Click the menu button (three dots or three lines top right) and access desk top views. You MUST be on the nCrave page before you do this step.
- You should be able to run ncrave just like you would on PC now
- Remember to clear the browser cache often, just as if you were doing them on your PC.
If your nCrave page is blank or says you have no activities available, please try one or all of the following
- nCrave are available in the US, but are not always available in other countries, If outside the US, keep checking to see if you have any.
- Clear cookies and cache, learn how HERE
- Be sure you are allowing 3rd party cookies and local data. Go to your chrome menu > Settings > advanced > Privacy > Content settings. Click to allow local data and uncheck the box to block 3rd party cookies
- Reset your router, usually by turning off, waiting a few seconds, and turning back on. Google your router to learn how if this does not work
- Change your IP if you are able, if you don't know what an IP is, or how to do this, please google it
- New tip (3/17/16) You may want to try running Encrave in private or incognto window
- IF THESE TIPS DO NOT WORK, YOU ARE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO COME BACK. Emailing SB about the issue doesnt get them fixed either, but you are welcome to complain to them.
TYPES OF nCrave
*Please note - as of 1/31/17 autorun nCrave are no longer available
1. Auto-Run - Some nCrave are auto-run, note the blue and white symbol on some cards. You can find instructions on how to make them run automatically by following instructions below; this allows to you to go do other things while the nCrave runs in the background.
To make these nCrave auto-run, follow these instructions exactly
a. Have the nCrave page open in browser, Chrome may work best for you, but its up to you.
b. Click on a card that has the auto run symbol (see below for example, note the symbol), a new tab will open.
c. You have to click the discovery mode to make the check mark
d. Make sure your cursor is still over the discovery button or over the list of titles and press CTRL+TAB. This will bring you back to the nCrave page, or the next tab you have open in Chrome. The nCrave will be running even tho you can not see it.
e. Dont peek! Use a timer to count down for you (below). If you must peek to see if the nCrave is still running, and it is, click the highlighted title of the video that is playing and immediately press CTRL+TAB again.
f. When done close that tab and click another card from already open activities page. The activities page will refresh itself once you finish annCrave .
To estimate the approximate run time on the auto nCrave:
Each video within an nCrave is approximately 30-45 seconds, some shorter, some longer. See how many videos there are, multiply by 30 seconds. nCrave will credit just as the last video loads, no need to go all the way to the end.
Example: an nCrave has 6 videos, approximate run time 180 seconds, or 3 minutes.
Use a timer to count down for you once you have figured about how long an nCrave will be. The following is one you can try, change the number of seconds at the end of the url to change the time.
2. Manual nCraves There are three types of manual nCrave. Like buttons, Checkmarks, and Slide shows/video 1 of's
Like/Dislike Buttons: These nCrave may require you to click play if they dont start playing automatically, wait for the like/dislike buttons to be highlighted at the top and click one, the next video will load. As with most nCraves, you do not need to wait for the last video to highlight these buttons, as soon as the last video begins it should credit.
Checkmark nCrave: These load like a list and have check marks along one side of the list. Open the first video, and close it, then wait for the highlighted check mark to appear.
Slide shows or Video 1 of's: These can be tricky. They require you to click the videos or slides and often take the longest to complete.
3. Ledger nCrave
These easy 1 sb nCrave found over your ledger. You may have one or both of these:
Articles From the Web
Click the green 'Begin Exploring' button
Wait 10-20 seconds for the articles to load at the bottom of the page, you may need to zoom out or scroll down to see them
Click one article, it will open a new tab, close it immediately, it doesnt even need to open all the way. You will then see you just earned 1 sb.
Close the tab, refresh the ledger page, and repeat.
Special tip: You can save nCrave links to use at a later time. They may not always work, or they may give you a different nCrave, but at least you will have them on hand if you dont have any good nCrave to do.
To save the links: on the nCrave page you find the card you want to save, then right click and copy the link. You save the link in notepad, or a sticky, somewhere you can access it later. To use you paste the link into your browser. If you get some type of error message then just try a different one.